My daughter and her sweet baby Henry, hand in hand.

Comments

1. shashi says:

I can not wait to take a picture of hand in hand with him , with my little grand son now 8 months old .

2. ann says:

Love reading your columns, I just become a grandmother 8 months ago to a sweet, beautiful girl.
    It’s a long distant between me and my granddaughter, so I know how you feel about not being close to spoil the little ones. I also can’t wait for the holidays to see her again at Christmas.
    Love your website, keep up the good work and Happy Holidays.

3. Susan says:

The Dragon Boy photo has an X in the upper left corner like there should be a banner at the top of the page saying show images.

Sunset at Key Largo seems to be all there, but is a very small picture.

The jelly fish picture seems to be the appropriate width, but is only about 2/3 as tall as it should be.

The others are just the line.

I do hope it can be fixed. I would love to see them all.

This grandmothering is the best thing ever. I have a ten year old grandson and a six year old granddaughter. And their cousin is 15 months old (within days of Henry).

4. Dianne Kramer says:

Sharon, I love your columns, which are in the Salina Journal on Sundays. I especially love your experiences of mothering and grandmothering. My grandson Henry is just now 11 months old, so much of what you have written in the past couple of years, I have been experiencing, also. I would love to see a collection of your columns in book form from this important time period. Keep up the good work!

• Sharon Randall says:

Thanks, Dianne, and congratulations on your Henry! My Henry is now 2 months old (his big cousin Randy is 15 months, and my husband’s granddaughter Charlotte is a day older than Henry!) I’m looking forward to some “Nana time” over the holidays. I like your idea for a collection of “Nana” columns. I’ll have to give that some thought. Your kind encouragement means so much. Best to you and your family!

5. Ruth Smith says:

Thanks for the column today. It is easy to see that your brother’s blindness has given you a talent to describe detail and give us all a detailed visual image from the words you write.
    Ruth

• Sharon Randall says:

Ruth, I don’t know if my brother’s blindness gave me any talent, but it has certainly given me lots of material! Thanks so much for saying so!

6. Susan says:

On some (most) of your pictures all I can see is a line about 1/4 inch wide at the top. So frustrating. Do you think there is something wrong with my computer?